There are two Benzinga programs. The first is a beginner investment app that gives investors instant access to auto updating stock quotes. When investors get better at investing, they can switch to BenzingaPro. Benzinga is popular with people who like social media because it gives you the opportunity to Tweet and share content on social media networks. You can also set up a notification for when the stock you’re following goes up or down.
- Full Newsfeed Access – This includes alerts, price/volume movers, rumors, exclusive executive, analyst, floor-trader commentary, trading ideas, and historical context. This is all in real-time.
- Ticker Search – Quickly find news, earnings, ratings, and other data sets.
- Full Calendar Suite – This includes earnings, guidance, economic data, ratings, and more.
- Previews / Commentary – An analyst shares original pieces, like earnings, previews, and commentary on analyst ratings.
- Trading Ideas – Trading ideas from an analysts are shared with you.
- Simple Intuitive Interface – Benzinga Pro’s minimal interface makes news and data easy to understand.
- Customization/Watchlists – You can choose which categories you see in your newsfeed and from which stocks that you want to streamline your trading.
- Realtime Speed – With the stock market it’s good to get information in real time. Benzinga has analysts that are fast and then share the information with you.
- Audio Squawk – If you don’t have space to fit a newsfeed on your desktop, the Audio Squawk on Benzinga Pro has an analysts read the news out loud to you instead.
- Sentiment Indicators – Benzinga Pro analysts use historical context related to a news item. This feature is there to help you anticipate the direction or degree of a price move.
- Chat With Newsdesk – If a stock is moving and the newsfeed does not suggest why, you will be able to chat in and let the Newsdesk analysts find some answers for you. They will check for news, check the chart for any important technicals, and also contact industry-sources to find answers for you.
- Easy to use
- Great For beginners
- Will need to switch to Benzinga Pro to get more out of it once you get the hang of Benzinga
What Other People Are Saying
Beginning investors like Benzinga because it is simple to use. BenzingaPro is for the serious investor. You will be paying at least $99 a month to join and the price goes up from there depending on what level of BenzingaPro that you chose.
Cost and Process to Join
The Benzinga app is free. This is a beginner app that many people outgrow and then switch to BenzingaPro. For BenzingaPro, the basic member ship to join is $99 a month. For the next level up of BenzingaPro, it will be $249 month. This is called the Essential level and it is the most popular of the 3 levels. The last level, called the Enterprise level, will cost more and you have to call Benzinga to discuss what you want and get a price quote at that time.
There is a number to call Benzinga for customer service. I have not found customer ratings on customer service other than I found that most people like Benzinga and BenzingaPro.
Benzinga is a free beginner investing app that gives investors instant access to auto updating stock quotes. When investors get better at investing, they can switch to BenzingaPro. BenzingaPro can get pricey. The rates start at $99 a month for the basic level and then increase to $249 for the middle level. The last level is called the Enterprise level. That level is customized to what you want from it. You will need to call them and discuss a plan and a price for the Enterprise level. People who use Benzinga and BenzingaPro report positive experiences with the apps. I hope that my review of Benzinga helps you as you look to invest your money in the future.
For more reviews and information, check out our list of the Top 10 Investing Apps of 2018.