This app combines breaking financial news and real-time prices. With the Bloomberg app, you will get all of the features of the Bloomberg website including news articles and information on stock prices. You can manage virtual portfolios, review charts, and listen to podcasts on Bloomberg Radio.
One of the best and most well-liked features of the Bloomberg App is that you can customize it to meet your needs. Simply customize your own stocks in the application and then get a comprehensive view of your position in the market anytime you want. Users can also get personalized news on companies in their watchlist and relevant information that they need to make smart investing decisions.
The Bloomberg App is great for investors who want to stay up-to-date on the market so they can make smart financial decisions.
- Free – No cost to get this app.
- Provides customization options tailored for you to see exactly what you want to see.
- Stock summary is a quick way to see information on the stocks that you have.
- Easy to read and follow graphs.
- Summarized information gives a simple overview that may help potential investors make smart decisions about what direction a company is heading and whether it’s a good time to invest
- Not able to link personal brokerage accounts. That means that holdings of investments must be manually entered for tracking.
- People with many portfolios will most likely need more information than what Bloomberg provides.
What Other People Are Saying
I found that people really like the Bloomberg app, but have been complaining about how slow it has become. The following comment is a common complaint with the Bloomberg app:
“Has become very slow, really very slow. To see the charts in full screen, previous method was to rotate the phone, but it doesn’t work any more. And also I would prefer to see in Bonds section at the main page “yield % change”. Anyways, still the best app.”
Cost and Process to Join
The Bloomberg App is free. It has no cost associated with joining. Simply log on to Itunes, sign up, and download the app.
Being an app, the customer service is going to be the app itself. Bloomberg is free to join, so you won’t be buying a product that should require customer service to go along with it. That being said, most people seem to find the Bloomberg app self explanatory without a need for customer service.
The Bloomberg app is a quick and easy way for casual traders and investors to interact with their stocks and stay up to date with the news that they tailor to their interests and needs. Bloomberg provides a wealth of information that people want to see. A user can tailor Bloomberg to their needs which may include combining news and the stock market together in one newsfeed. I hope that my review of the Bloomberg app can help you as you look to invest your money in the future.
For more reviews and information, check out our list of the Top 10 Investing Apps of 2018.