1. Dance and Bar Night
2. Las Vegas
For for those who want to have the ultimate bachelorette/last single girl weekend out there, Las Vegas is the place to go for that. This is a really good option if the bride does not mind breaking the bank a little bit, but is not a good option for the money-conscious bride. Here are some of the shows that play year round exclusively for female entertainment:
• Aussie Hunks: Stricly known for stripping, hip-hop, street, and break dancing, these Aussie Hunks take seduction to a whole other level.
• Thunder From Down Under: I mean, come on, rope me up and lasso me to the stage! These are literally shirtless, hubba-hubba Australians in their prime. Need I say more??
• Chippendales: This favorite classic features men in classy bow ties dancing, singing, and stripping for ladies, all the while using body butter and more to fulfill a woman’s sexiest fantasies!
• Puppetry of the Penis: Masters of Penis Origami! Creative and funny, this is a truly unique and unmissable show!
• Zumanity by Cirq du Soleil: This is not your typical Cirq du Soleil showing. Instead of flowing costumes and whimsical music that younger audiences always enjoy, this new adult show gives you an ultimate feast of the senses as these incredible acrobats transform regular dance and gymnastics using sensuality and very revealing costumes.
• Stripper 101: A fun, flirty showing on how to undress in a new sexy and provocative way.
• X Burlesque, Crazy Girls, X Country, Fantasy, Cabaret, and others are also ones that you will want to be sure and check out during your stay in Las Vegas!
Obviously, the female shows speak for themselves. They are just as seductive and entertaining as all of the male dancers and strippers! All the shows hit on how to be sexy, flirty, and most definitely, out there! Every one of them are sure to be just what you are looking for for such a wild occasion.
If you are looking for a hot bachelorette party, Las Vegas definitely needs to be at the top of the list, if you can afford it! Besides the shows, the casinos, the Vegas Strip, and an overall aura that can only be found in Las Vegas, Las Vegas will provide you with the best bachelorette party experience there is to offer.
3. Hometown Fun
For a more laid back night, “on a budget” type bachelorette parties, there are still plenty of ways to make sure everyone has a wonderful time. Renting a party bus and going to your favorite restaurant with your girl friends is not something ignore when it comes to bachelorette party ideas! You can still wear the typical “Bride” sash and tiara, have a certain male organ shaped lollipop or cake, lingerie parties, beach days, little black dress night, the options are endless!
You can even setup a private striptease class together, pole dancing class (which is actually really fun and entertaining, especially for girls who have never done anything sexy in their life), really anything that the girls would find fun and enjoyable. Really, the night is limitless when you choose the best option for everyone!
Your bachelorette party is one of the last times you and your girl friends can go out together before you get married. It does not symbolize the end of anything, it is a celebration of what is to come, and what better way to do so than to do it with your best friends, while laughing and letting loose for a night (or two or three) together? No harm at all, as long as you (I am talking to the bride) choose to set limits and boundaries for yourself. Enjoy the time together as it lasts, do things that make each other feel sexy and fun, anything and everything good will come from this experience!