The Evenflo Feeding Classic Twist Tinted Bottles are one of the more basic baby bottles out there. If you are looking for an economy pack of bottles, then this may just be what you need. These bottles come in a pack of 12. For the price, this is a great buy. Many of the other bottles cost this much or more for just one bottle.
The Evenflo Feeding Classic Twist Tinted Bottles have what the company calls a "classic twist" to the shape. The bottles are clear and also tinted with colors. The material used is BPA-free polypropylene. The bottles come with a classic slow flow silicone nipple that has micro air vents to help prevent nipple collapse. The nipple construction is also supposed to help reduce gas. The bottles are all 8 ounces in size.
These bottles are similar to the kinds that churches use to collect coins for pregnancy centers. They are your very basic, old school type of bottle, except that they are plastic instead of glass. And they also have the twisted shape to them.
Buying a bottle can be trickier than I realized. Some babies took to this bottle right away, while others totally refused it. Unfortunately, sometimes it's going to be a little of a guessing game. The price is certainly great on these bottles.
Best Features of The Product
- Great Price
- Get A Set of 12 Bottles
- BPA free
- A modern twist on an iconic classic shape
- Silicone nipple with micro air vents helps prevent nipple collapse as well as reduce gas
- The price is great on these bottles. You get 12 bottles for what 1 baby bottle of another brand might cost.
- Some parents said that you don't have to feel bad about trashing the bottle if you need to, since the price is so low. They are almost a disposable priced item. Some parents threw them away instead of cleaning them.
- People who go through a lot of bottles liked these. One parent commented that, "We go through bottles. They get lost, the dog gets them, they get too dirty for me to want to clean, etc. These are great. I buy a pack a year."
- Some people liked the colors a lot. Some parents said that their babies were intrigued by the colors on the Evenflo Feeding Classic Twist Tinted Bottles.
- Many people commented that they actually used their Evenflo Feeding Classic Twist Tinted Bottles to play games with their baby in the bathtub. This is a great idea if you want a more durable baby bottle for feeding time.
- These bottles are very lightweight. Sometimes what seems like a cheap product can have benefits. Because the bottles are so thin, they are easy for a baby to hold up and feed him or herself.
- The over cap stays on snuggly, which makes for easy travel without dealing with leakage.
- The big 8 ounce bottles makes it nice for a mom who is pumping her own milk. For mothers who have a lot of milk, they won't have to stop pumping to change bottles like they may have to do with smaller bottles.
- Some parents liked these bottles for traveling. One mom said that she bought them for traveling and planned on throwing them out, but decided to keep them for emergencies.
- Many people like the Evenflo Company, and felt good buying from a company that had been around so long.
- If you are also breastfeeding, your child may have a hard time accepting this nipple. It isn't shaped much like a real nipple at all.
- Many parents said that these bottles leaked, especially when shaken. This was a very common complaint.
- The ounce measurements are difficult to read. Some parents had wished that they had made them much bigger and darker.
- Some parents complained that the Evenflo Feeding Classic Twisted Tinted Bottles were made too cheaply.
- Because the bottles are so thin, they may be too warm for the baby to hold. One mom commented that she warms her baby's milk up in a bottle warmer, and that the milk was too warm to hand the bottle to her baby because of the thinness. She hoped someday they would make the bottles a bit thicker.
- The nipples are too large for small babies. Many parents commented that when they bought the bottle, they didn't see anywhere in the description that these weren't meant for newborns. Parents suggested to not even try these bottles with a baby under 3 months of age.
- Some parents said that the nipples clogged up and stayed clogged. Others said that the nipples needed some adjusting and then worked ok.
- Many parents commented that although the bottles were advertised to be slow flow, that they were actually very fast flowing. Some said that if you even tip the bottle at all, the milk comes pouring out.
The old saying that "you get what you pay for," is what I'm hearing from parents who bought the Evenflo Feeding Classic Twist Tinted Bottles. Some babies accepted the bottle and the parents were happy to have a whole set of bottles for a fraction of the price compared to many bottles on the market. Others, however, were very disappointed and commented that the bottles leaked. Breastfed babies in particular seemed to have a hard time taking this bottle. The nipple was not contoured like a mother's nipple. But, if you'd like a set of 12 bottles for a great price, you might want to try these out. If your baby accepts them, then you may just be in luck. I hope that my review on the Evenflo Feeding Classic Twist Tinted Baby Bottles helps you to determine if these bottles would be a good fit for your child or not.
For even more baby bottle reviews, check out our article, The Top 10 Baby Bottles of 2018.