It can be very painful and annoying when you realize you have a bloated stomach. Bloating can be caused by certain foods, as well as eating too quickly, stomach infections, indigestion, and illnesses. Thankfully, there are many options for overcoming a bloated stomach. In this article, I’ll go over the best medicine for bloating, as well as some natural remedies to try. I hope that this article helps reduce the amount of bloating that you are experiencing. Let’s get started.
Best Medicine For Bloating: Atrantil
Atrantil is designed to banish bloating, particularly when it occurs after eating specific foods. It’s not a probiotic, but rather contains a mix of extracts, including Quebracho Colorado, horse chestnut, and peppermint. The blend is designed to target your stomach and the bacteria in it.
You can take this medicine only when you have bloating issues, or you can take it daily to maintain a healthy gut. Even if the bloating is caused by a certain illness or infection, you will most likely find Atrantil to be helpful. Click below to purchase this medicine.
No products found.
Best Medicine To Prevent Gas and Bloating: Beano Tablets
Do you ever wonder how to prevent bloating from happening? Even if you aren’t experiencing bloating at the moment, it is always good to have a medicine around that prevents bloating. By taking it before you actually become bloated, you will never have to deal with painful bloating. Beano tablets are a good option if you are wanting a medicine that will prevent bloating. These tablets are meant to be taken before you eat to prevent gas from occurring in the first place, rather than having to treat it afterward.
You simply take a couple of these tablets before you sit down to eat (they can be chewed or swallowed whole). This medicine works by helping your stomach digest food better, and therefore prevent gas from occurring. You can buy this medicine by clicking below.
- Gas Relief Prevention
- Eat the foods you love!
- Country of origin is United States
Best Medicine For Gas and Bloating: DulcoGas Anti-Gas Tablets
Not only does this medicine help get rid of bloating, but it also helps get rid of gas.
DulcoGas is formulated with simethicone specifically to help relieve the pain, pressure, and bloating caused by gas. The chewable tablets will bring relief to you in just a few minutes after swallowing them. They can be taken as needed after meals and at bedtime. The suggested dose is one to two pills per day, with no more than four to be taken in a 24-hour period. Buy this medicine for bloating by clicking below.
- ANTI-GAS CHEWABLE TABLETS: Relieve the discomfort, bloating and pressure due to gas with these fast-acting, fruit flavored gas relief tablets. DulcoGas contains simethicone and helps provide relief from gas.
- RELIEVES BLOATING & DISCOMFORT: You already trust DulcoLax for constipation relief, so why suffer from the discomfort and bloating due to gas? Try DulcoGas for reliable relief from the discomfort of gas.
- DULCOLAX BRINGS GENTLE RELIEF: With a line of Dulcolax stool softeners, laxative tablets, suppositories & applicators, Dulcolax brings you gentle, reliable relief from occasional constipation, discomfort, & irregular bowel movements.
Best Medicine That Brings Quick Results: Gas-X Extra Strength Softgel for Fast Gas Relief
If you are needing something that works quick, the Gas-X Extra Strength Softgel for Fast Gas Relief is definitely a medicine you’ll want to keep in your medicine cabinet. As the name suggests, this medicine for bloating brings fast gas and bloating relief. Gas-X, which is said to be the number one doctor-recommended brand of gas medicine, is also available in a chewable form if you’d rather not swallow a pill. Click below to purchase this medicine.
- Gas-X Extra Strength soft gels offer fast relief of gas pressure, bloating, and discomfort
- Gas-X Soft gels for gas and bloating relief are specially formulated with the powerful anti-gas medicine, silicone
- Comes in an easy to swallow softgel
Best Medicine For Bloating and Heartburn: SoundHealth Extra Strength Heartburn and Gas Relief Chews
As though bloating isn’t painful enough, it is common for people to experience heartburn in addition to bloating. While there are plenty of medicines on the market that can get rid of heartburn, why not try to get rid of both bloating and heartburn at once. These chews from SoundHealth are formulated to ease the symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as they contain both calcium carbonate (an antacid) and simethicone (an anti-gas medication). They’re recommended for adults and children 12 and older. One to two chews can be taken every two to four hours as needed, although it is not recommended to take more than five chews in 24 hours. You can purchase these SoundHealth chews by clicking below.
- Heartburn and Gas Relief Chews: These extra strength chews provide fast acting relief for heartburn, gas, sour stomach, and bloating. They're gluten-free and contain 750 mg calcium carbonate and 80 mg simethicone
- Chewy Not Chalky: These chewable tablets come in an assortment of mixed Berry flavors that don't leave a chalky after taste! Adults and children 12 years and older can take 1 to 2 tablets every 2 hours
- Same Active Ingredients At Much Lower Cost: We’ve created great tasting recipes that are formulated to deliver the same active ingredients and relief as familiar name brand items, but ours cost less
Home Remedies For Bloating
There is no doubt that over the counter medicine for bloating can bring instant relief. However, it can be safer and healthier if you also try some home remedies for bloating. Let’s take a look at some natural ways you can get rid of stomach pain.
There are so many herbs that can be helpful for excessive gas and bloating. One such herb is ginger, which helps speed digestion. This is important because if your stomach empties faster, gases can move more quickly into your small intestine to relieve discomfort and bloating. Other herbs that can be helpful include Chamomile, Peppermint, and Spearmint. There are also multiple spices that can be helpful for getting rid of bloating, including Dill, Fennel, Basil, Caraway, Cumin, and Parsley.
Probiotics may also help aid digestion and reduce excessive gas. Probiotics are live microorganisms intended to provide health benefits when consumed, generally by improving or restoring the gut flora. Although there are probiotic supplements available, there are also a number of probiotic foods that help with bloating. Yogurt, kefir, tempeh, kimchi, and sauerkraut are all great foods that help with bloating.
Foods That Help With Bloating
There are many different foods that help with bloating. Here is a list of some foods you should eat when you begin feeling bloated after eating.
- Lemons (Lemon water is especially good for you)
Remember, it is also important to avoid foods that cause bloating and gas. While not everybody experiences bloating after eating these foods, it is common for them to cause bloating:
- Carbonated drinks
- Dairy products (Except for yogurt and kefir, which can help with bloating.)
- Sugar alcohols
Other Home Remedies For Stomach Pain
Because most people begin feeling bloated right after eating a meal, it is best to try some home remedies right after you eat. Here are a few other home remedies for getting rid of a bloated stomach:
- Eat slowly
- Eat smaller meals, and eat more often
- Sit up straight after a meal
- Go for a walk after eating a meal
- Drink room temperature beverages
Feeling bloated after eating is a very common symptom that people get. Bloat symptoms include stomach pain, discomfort, and a bloated stomach. Fortunately, there are many ways to get rid of bloating. In this article, I went over how to get rid of stomach pain by taking bloating medicine. There are many medicines for bloating that you can take to help bring you relief. I also went over some home remedies for stomach pain and anti-bloating foods to try. I hope this article has helped you understand more about medicine for bloating and how to cure bloating quickly.
Related Article: 6 Healthy Ways To Beat Indigestion During Pregnancy
Last update on 2020-10-16 at 11:21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API