Make your wedding bands a little extra special.
You are excited. You are pumped. Why? Because you have a shiny and flashy ring on your finger, thanks to the soulmate you are about to marry! If it is not a flashy and over-the-top ring, that is okay. We will love you, we promise. I mean, my dad offered my mom an engagement ring or a piano.
She took the ring.
Anyway, back to the flashy ring, we can’t imagine how excited you are! This next step in your life is another chapter in your journey, and it is truly exciting! And it gets even more fun! Because now you get to plan your wedding and everything that goes along with that. You will get to meet new family and friends, use a price gun to register for things other people will buy you, and above all, you get to get MARRIED!
But one of the things that can be pushed on the back burner sometimes when it comes to wedding planning is the wedding rings. I mean, you have a flashy ring now, so are wedding bands really all that important? The answer should be yes here.
One of the super cool things that couples can do nowadays is engrave their own initials, characters, favorite phrases or their favorite quotes, etc., in their ring. It is obviously not a requirement when it comes to wedding bands, but it is definitely something that can give your rings the extra “oomph!” they might need! Keep in mind that some of these quotes are for bigger rings because of their length.
So take a few minutes and browse through some of these phrases that may suit you and your honey.
1. “One flesh held together by love that never ends” – Colossians 1:17
2. It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
3. “May you ever be captivated by her love.” – Proverbs 5:19
4. 36 years, 6 months, and 10 days to find you. Eternity to love you.
5. Come rain or shine, together we will finish our race hand in hand.
6. There is no place I would rather be.
7. Put the damn ring back on! (This obviously demonstrates the “beautiful” and “timeless” essence that our title of the article states.)
8. “My beloved is mine and I am his (or hers).” – Songs of Solomon 2:16
9. You are my sunshine on a rainy day.
1o. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
11. Love changes everything.
12. Your voice is my favorite sound.
13. I loved you from the very first day.
14. I would find you in any lifetime.
15. I am yours, you are mine.
16. All of me loves all of you.
17. I look at you and I am home.
18. Walk through this world with me.
19. In the wind, in the woods, in the sea.
20. I love my brown eyed girl.
21. Your hands are tough but they are where mine belong.
22. It is dangerous to go alone. Take this!
23. It’s always better when we’re together.”
24. Grow old with me.
25. Where there is love, there is life.
26. Never leave me alone.
27. True love stories never have endings.
28. Love is the beauty of the soul.
29. I carry your heart with me.
30. May the force be with us. (date of wedding)
31. Two people who belong together make a world.
32. A singular soul, but two bodies.
33. I love you more than a fat kid loves cake (can’t you hear the violins and the beautiful orchestra in the background with this romantic quote?).
34. To the moon and back a million times, I love you.
35. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
36. I need you so much closer.
37. Crazy together.
38. I love you even when I hate you.
39. I’m so happy I have you.
40. You mean the world to me and I love you.
41. “Love must be sincere, cling to what is good.” – Romans 12:9
42. “But the greatest of these is love.” – 1 Corinthians 13:13
43. “Above all, love each other deeply.” – 1 Peter 4:8
44. “We love because he first loved us.” – 1 John 4:19
45. You are the best part of my day.
46. Just love.
48. You stole my heart.
49. “If a thing loves, it is infinite.” – William Blake
50. You are the best thing that happened to me.
51. You are the answer to my prayers.
52. “Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” – Matthew 19:6
53. Husband and wife, together for life!
54. You are my best friend.
55. I’m much more me when I’m with you.
56. I believe in love, always.
57. God gave me you.
58. To infinity and beyond! (date of wedding)
59. Marry me all over again?
60. To me, you are perfect.
61. You’re stuck with me forever.
62. From this moment on. (date of wedding)