Are you looking for a reliable pregnancy belt that won't let you down? Then you may be interested in the product we are reviewing today, the AZMED Maternity Belt.
The AZMED Maternity Belt helps ease the discomfort of pregnancy by supporting your baby bump and providing gentle compression in the abdominal area. This elastic pregnancy support belt gives support for pregnant women who are needing relief from hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy. It is ideal for correcting poor posture and supporting weak abdominal muscles during pregnancy and even post-pregnancy. One size fits up to 46 inches.
Things To Consider When Purchasing
No products found.
In order for you to purchase the product that will fit your needs, you will need to ask yourself a few questions. To help you get started, I've included a list below of some simple considerations to keep in mind while purchasing the AZMED Maternity Belt.
- What size do you take? Consider what size pregnancy belt you need. If you are in your first trimester, you'll probably only need a small pregnancy belt. If you are in your second or third trimester, you'll probably need a large pregnancy belt. However, each woman is unique and may take a special size. If you are a plus-size mom, you may need an extra large pregnancy belt.
- Do you have any medical issues? Such issues could include compromised circulation or abnormal blood pressure, which are both two symptoms that doctors recommend not to wear a pregnancy belt if you have them. However, if you have Pelvic Girdle Pain and Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction, a maternity belt can be very helpful. A pregnancy belt will help take away the pain in pelvic girdle pain, as it helps support your stomach weight. If you have any other health issues, make sure to ask your doctor before trying a pregnancy belt.
- Are you experiencing back pain? It is normal to experience back pain during pregnancy, but you must consider if you actually need a pregnancy belt to relieve your back pain. Is your back pain severe? Is your baby belly large enough for a pregnancy belt to help take the strain off your back? These questions will help you determine if a pregnancy belt is necessary.
Who Should Buy This Product
If you are experiencing back and pelvic pain during your pregnancy, you may find the AZMED Maternity Belt to be helpful. It helps lift the baby bump to minimize the pulling forward and down of your bump, which often causes back pain. It effectively redistributes the weight of your pregnancy and helps reduce the amount of strain on your back. If you have poor posture during your pregnancy, the AZMED Maternity Belt can once again be very helpful. Good posture is necessary during pregnancy because poor posture can lead to back pain. The AZMED Maternity Belt helps take the pressure off your back and therefore allows you to stand up straight and tall.
Who Shouldn't Buy This Product
Some customers complained that the AZMED Maternity Belt is uncomfortable when worn next to the skin. You will probably want to wear this product over clothing since a lot of customers complained about it being irritating to their skin. Another complaint that a lot of customers complained about is that this pregnancy belt is noticeable under clothing. Many customers wished that this product was more discreet. However, the lines on it can be noticed when worn under clothing.
Finally, some customers complained that they wanted more support than what this pregnancy belt had to offer. Many expectant mothers said that they thought as their baby bump grew the pregnancy belt would be more helpful, but the customers were never fully satisfied. However, a lot of customers did find this pregnancy belt to be exactly what they were looking for. Just be aware that there were multiple comments left by customers saying that this did not offer enough support.
AZMED Maternity Belt
No products found.
Shopping for a pregnancy belt to help get rid of your back pain? The AZMED Maternity Belt may be exactly what you are looking for. Made to help ease the discomfort of pregnancy, this pregnancy belt supports your baby bump and provides a gentle compression in the abdominal area. It gives support for pregnant women who are needing relief from hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy. It is ideal for correcting poor posture and supporting weak abdominal muscles during pregnancy and even post-pregnancy. One size fits up to 46 inches.
Although many customers were satisfied with their purchase, there are a few cons. The first con is that this product is uncomfortable to wear next to the skin. A lot of customers complained about it rubbing against their skin and causing an irritation. Be aware that this product is not made with the softest materials. Customers also complained about this maternity support belt being visible under clothing. Don't purchase this product if you are needing a maternity belt that will be discreet under clothing.
Lastly, some customers complained about this not supporting their baby bump enough. Keep in mind that not everybody complained about this. But there were quite a few complaints concerning the amount of support it gives. Just be aware that not all customers were satisfied with the amount of support this product gives.
Pros and Cons
Features and Benefits For the AZMED Maternity Belt
The AZMED Maternity Belt has many features and benefits. Let's take a moment to look at some of these features that the AZMED Maternity Belt has.
Takes Away Back and Pelvic Pain
Back pain and pelvic pain are two common pains that pregnant women get. This pregnancy belt can help take away those pains by lifting your stomach up. Therefore, the pressure isn't all on your back.
Helps You Keep Good Posture
As your baby bump expands, gravity will pull you forward. Because of this, many pregnant women try to lean by to avoid falling over. Although this prevents you from falling on your face, leaning back can cause you to have back pain. If you have been struggling with keeping good posture throughout the day, you may want to try the AZMED Maternity Belt. It holds your baby bump so that you can walk straight and tall without worrying about falling over or leaning back.
Although pregnancy belts are generally inexpensive, sometimes they can be a little pricey. Thankfully, the AZMED Maternity Belt is at a good price. It is a simple belt, which is the reason why the price is so good.
Although customers complained about the fabric not being too soft, most of the customers agreed that it is breathable. This feature is nice because on warm days you can wear this without becoming very hot. It is also great to wear when exercising.
Social Proof From Amazon
I've scoured the internet for customer comments for the AZMED Maternity Belt. I'll share some of what I found on Amazon here:
"I started having premature labor at 29 weeks. Every time I stood up my uterus would get hard (contractions), and it would get worse and worse the longer I stood. I would pretty much have contractions anytime I did anything. I started wearing this at about 31 weeks after being on bed rest for 2 weeks. This helped prevent contractions significantly. The first day I wore it, I noticed I was able to stand for significantly longer without having contractions. This can be worn under any of my regular clothes. I would recommend a thin cotton shirt underneath if it is really hot outside, but other than that it is comfortable."
"After a month of wearing it, and two more bought belts, I feel like I can break down the similarities and differences of Azmed, Babo and NeoTech belt. Azmed is the first one I got. I immediately felt relief of the pressure on the lower abdomen while walking. It was a bit thicker than I expected but that provided strong enough support and has a cotton lining providing comfort. Surprisingly, I could even wear it under some dresses that are not super thin and fitted. However, if I tried to wear it while sitting it kind of broke horizontally in the middle and started to cut into my lower abdomen if I wear it low, and there was no point of wearing it high. I bought Babo hoping this will be different. However, this one is thinner, doesn’t provide as much support as Azmed is able to. I still kept it and I use it while I sleep since it’s quite comfortable and provides a bit of support. Also, even though it’s thinner it cuts into your skin even more and is more visible under clothing. Lastly, I decided to give NeoTech a go and this one turned out to me most supportive and finally doesn’t cut in when I’m sitting. It is the most visible one however, so I still feel like, if I hadn’t had a lot of pain, I’d go with Azmed since this offers relief and is the most wearable one. However if you have both back and pelvic pain I would wholeheartedly recommend NeoTech! It’s a real relief!"
"I started having middle back pain and some sciatica around week 18. I'm not that big yet - not "obviously" pregnant - but still I was having pain. I felt a little silly getting a pregnancy belt, but now I am SO glad that I got it. This one is not too thick, and it's a light color, so I can wear it under clothes and it's not hugely noticeable. It's very easy to adjust the size, and since I started wearing it, my back pain and sciatica have decreased significantly. I just wear it for 3-4 hours during the day when I'm on my feet at work. Also, if I am going to be sitting at my desk for a long time or sitting on the ground for a long time (like at a picnic or something), then I wear it, and it helps a lot. It just gives the belly some lift and the back some nice compression to prevent pain."
If the AZMED Maternity Belt does not fit your needs, there are many other pregnancy belts available for you to try. Today I'll go over three alternatives that you may be interested in: The Comfy Mom Maternity Belt Maternity Belly Band, the NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt, and the MATTERNA Pregnancy Belt. If none of these alternatives fit your needs, check out the top ten best pregnancy belts.
- ADJUSTABLE PREGNANCY BAND - With our specially designed maternity belt, you can move the adjustable band for every trimester of your pregnancy to help keep you comfortable and from having to buy different sized belts!
- REDUCED BACK PAIN - Our maternity band, when worn and properly adjusted, will assist in supporting your belly while simultaneously eliminating back pain!
- RELIEVE PELVIC PRESSURE - You can also comfortably lift your baby bump with the optional upper belly band to ease pressure on your lower abdomen and pelvis!
The Comfy Mom Maternity Belt can be adjusted for every trimester of your pregnancy to help keep you comfortable and from having to buy different sized belts. When worn and properly adjusted, this prenatal belt will assist in supporting your baby bump while simultaneously eliminating back pain. This maternity belt is made with soft fabrics, including Neoprene, Nylon, and Polyester. It is also very breathable.
This product comes with three pieces. The first piece, which is a simple belt, can be used on women 3 to 5 months pregnant. Once you are 5 to 7 months pregnant, you can add on the second piece, which is a strap that goes around your back. At 7 months and even after birth, the third piece can be added on, which is a strap going over your stomach. This product is satisfaction guaranteed.
Comfy Mom Maternity Belt vs AZMED Maternity Belt
The Comfy Mom Maternity Belt is a different type of maternity strap than the AZMED Maternity Belt. The AZMED Maternity Belt is a simple belt that goes under your baby bump, but the Comfy Mom Maternity Belt has three different straps. When all the straps are connected to each other, you should feel very supported. Although it is usually more difficult to put on this type of maternity belt, it is surprisingly easy to put on the Comfy Mom Maternity Belt. Let's now take a moment to look at the differences between these two pregnancy belts.
- The Comfy Mom Maternity Belt comes in a variety of colors and sizes. Many customers liked the different color options, as well as the different sizes. The AZMED Maternity Belt, on the other hand, only comes in one size and color.
- The Comfy Mom Maternity Belt is adjustable for each trimester. In each trimester you can add on a strap, and therefore have more support as your baby bump grows.
- The Comfy Mom Maternity Belt is made with only soft and comfortable materials. Although some customers complained about it not being comfortable next to their skin, overall the comfort level is great.
If you are shopping for a comfortable and inexpensive pregnancy belt, the Comfy Mom Maternity Belt is a great option. It is much softer to wear compared to the AZMED Maternity Belt. It is also adjustable, which is a nice feature. In each trimester you can add on a strap so that you have extra support. Another nice feature is that this maternity sling support comes in a variety of colors and sizes. Because the AZMED Maternity Belt does not come in any other sizes, there is a chance that you may not fit in it. Overall, the Comfy Mom Maternity Belt is a great choice for expectant mothers who are wanting comfort, breathability, and adjustability in their pregnancy belt. Click here to purchase it on Amazon.
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: See 2nd product picture for HOW TO MEASURE then REFER TO SIZE CHART in product description below. Please measure from around your lower back to under your belly (slightly above the pubic area). Do NOT choose according to your maternity pants(trousers) size.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy! NEW reinforced hooks and loops fabric fasteners!
- BREATHABLE fabric constructed of a multi-layered laminate with an ELASTIC lining. This product is designed for walking or standing position, when sitting we recommend to detach the hooks and loops fabric.
The NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt is a fully adjustable pregnancy belt. The Velcro allows you to adjust this pregnancy support band as your stomach expands. This product is made with breathable fabric. In addition to being breathable, there is also soft padding on the inside that gives you more comfort. This support maternity belt is designed for walking or standing positions. When you are sitting, it is recommended that you take the maternity belt off. Many customers mentioned that it is uncomfortable to wear this product when sitting down.
The NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt is satisfaction guaranteed. When you contact NeoTech Care, you will either receive a replacement in the same or different size, or you will receive a full refund for your order. Keep in mind that this product is not measured by the size of your pants, but instead by the size of your lower back to under your baby bump. Many customers made the mistake of buying the pregnancy belt in the size of their pants.
NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt vs AZMED Maternity Belt
Similar to the previous alternative, the NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt comes in three pieces. One piece goes under your stomach, one piece goes behind your back, and one piece goes over your stomach. Because of the three straps, you will feel more supported when wearing this pregnancy belt. In this section, we'll take a look at how the NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt is different from the AZMED Maternity Belt.
- The NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt is adjustable. When you need your pregnancy belt to be larger, you take the Velcro and cut off a small amount of it. You also have the option of taking off a strap or two while in your first trimester, and then adding the straps back on when you need more support.
- The AZMED Maternity Belt is easier to put on than the NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt. While the NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt requires time and patience as you put on each strap, the AZMED Maternity Belt goes on quickly because it is only one strap.
- The NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt is slightly more expensive. However, the price is still very cheap.
The NeoTech Care Brand Maternity Belt is an excellent maternity belt to try if you are needing extra support. It has three different straps, which allows you to adjust how much support you need. Keep in mind that it is more difficult to put on because of the different straps. Many customers complained that it took a while to get this maternity belt on. Also, keep in mind that this maternity belt is not measured by the size of your pants. You measure from your lower back to underneath your baby bump. Overall, this pregnancy belt is a great product to try if you are needing extra support during your pregnancy. Find out more about it by clicking here.
MATTERNA Pregnancy Belt
- Helps ease the discomfort of pregnancy by supporting your baby bump and providing gentle compression in the abdominal area.
- This elastic maternity belt gives support for pregnant women who seek relief from hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy.
- A belly wrap that supports the excess pregnancy weight to prevent straining your back by lessening spinal pressure effectively.
The MATTERNA Pregnancy Belt helps ease the discomfort of pregnancy by supporting your baby bump and providing gentle compression in the abdominal area. This pregnancy elastic belly band gives support for pregnant women who have hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy. This pregnancy belt supports the excess pregnancy weight to prevent straining in your back. It is ideal for correcting poor posture and supporting weak abdominal muscles during pregnancy and even post-pregnancy. It is made from soft and breathable materials. One size fits up to 46 inches. Keep in mind that some customers mentioned that this is more of a plus size maternity band. This product may be too large for smaller moms. Included with your pregnancy belt are a pack of fun stickers that you can use to capture your belly growth in a unique and fun way.
MATTERNA Pregnancy Belt vs AZMED Maternity Belt
The MATTERNA Pregnancy Belt and the AZMED Maternity Belt are similar in many ways. They are both simple pregnancy belts that only have one strap, they both are great for correcting poor posture and preventing back pain, and they look very similar to each other. However, there are also a lot of differences between these two maternity belts. In this section, let's compare these two pregnancy belts and see how they differ from each other.
- The MATTERNA Pregnancy Belt comes with cute stickers that can be used to track your belly growth. These fun stickers can be kept in your pregnancy journal or wherever else you write down how far along you are in your pregnancy. Each sticker has fun sayings on it, like "Ready To Pop", "Coming Soon", and "Mommy Loves You".
- The MATTERNA Pregnancy Belt is made for plus-size mothers according to customers. Many customers complained that this pregnancy belt was too large for them to fit in.
- The MATTERNA Pregnancy Belt is cheaper in price.
If you are shopping for a pregnancy belt that is similar to the AZMED Maternity Belt, the MATTERNA Pregnancy Belt is a great product to try. Keep in mind that it is made for plus-size women according to customers. A fun feature is the included pack of stickers. This product is cheaper than the AZMED Maternity Belt. Overall, this product is a great maternity belt to try. You can purchase it on Amazon by clicking here.
The AZMED Maternity Belt is designed to support your belly while providing gentle compression in the abdominal area. It is made to help give support to pregnant women who have hip and pelvic pain and other stretching pains during pregnancy. This pregnancy belt is ideal for correcting poor posture and supporting weak abdominal muscle during and after your baby is born. This pregnancy belt comes in one size that fits up to 46 inches. Some customers felt like they needed more support. The majority of people liked it though. The price is very good. I hope my review of the AZMED Maternity Belt can help you decide if this is the pregnancy belt for you!
Related Article: The Top Ten Pregnancy Belts